Following the aims of the group we are currently focusing on the following priorities:
- To understand the Wokingham Local Plan Update process and the opportunity for the community to input into the consultation, with the proposed aim to remove the proposed mixed use and housing proposals from the Fox Hill and Round Hill areas.
- To propose the area as a designated Green Space.
In parallel we are also:
- investigating how the community can get more engaged in conserving the area, the habitat, and the species that use the woodland;
- investigating the opportunity to identify historical rights of way that have been excluded from the definitive map;
- setting up databases to store information on the historical and current use of the area, and data on species that inhabit the woodlands